Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shocked about Deutsche Post

When we lived in India often postcards didn't reach us. Letters or parcels had been ripped open or even dissolved into thin air or rather the postal workers pockets. Regularly the Indian postal workers enjoyed part of our Christmas chocolates or ginger breads sent by the grandparents from Germany. We were overjoyed to still get something of the parcel at all and got used to sharing with Indian postal workers.

However, now settled back in Germany it never crossed my mind that it could be unsafe to send goodies by mail. So I'd ask my friend so send my usb stick by mail as we didn't manage to meet up. She mailed me the stick in a normal letter by Deutsche Post within Berlin. Guess what? I couldn't believe it... the envelope had been opened just a wee bit, enough to slide out a usb stick ... and no stick for me....

:- (

No comments:

Post a Comment