Friday, March 8, 2013

Survival Kit for my Korean Husband

This should give you an idea how my dear Korean husband manages to survive
 living with a German wife in Germany.

 The very important Shin Ramyun
Korean instant noodles,
 includes a packet of seasoning (spicy)
and dry vegetables
You can add eggs, dumplings ...
whatever your taste bud wishes.


Sesame leaves in spicy sauce.
Best to be eaten with rice.




Home-made kimchi
white cabbage with leeks, onions, carrots
and spiced with garlic, ginger and of course chilly.
This is made by my husband. And I also love it!



Ok, Ok, before you think that we don't make some more real korean food ...

On a good day, we make Miso soup and Kimbap (Korean rice rolls)
And enjoy  :-)


Guten Appetit!

Ha, ha, ha you know my sweet heart is not really seriously fuzzy about food
 and loves non-Korean food as well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment