Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inspiration


Some of you may already have heard about Dr. Wayne Dyer. I just came across his very inspiring video “What’s your calling?” You don’t have to watch the whole video – it takes more than 2 hours – or you can watch it in parts as well.
Here is one quote from Rumi he uses:
“The morning breeze has secrets to tell you. Do not go back to sleep.”    - Rumi
It’s amazing when Wayne asks the audience who sometimes gets up at a certain hour early morning, many of them lifted their hands. Wayne’s time is 3.13 am. Very often I get up somewhere between 3 and 4 am. I don’t check the time usually. Mostly I go to the bathroom and lie down to go back to sleep. Sometimes I have trouble to go back to sleep. Wayne is saying how we often have very inspirational thoughts at this time and how we could use this time. Maybe I should start working on my blog during these early hours... but I worry about my day performance. 
Wayne tells some very touching stories and talks about the Law of Attraction. I found it truly inspiring and it probably was just the right thing I needed to hear right that moment. He talks in such a pleasant, positive, human, humorous way that I find it very uplifting. If you're down and need some guidance, I would say, watch it. 
“By believing passionately in that which does not exist, we create it. That which is nonexistent has not been sufficiently desired.”  - Nikos Kazantzakis


No comments:

Post a Comment