Monday, July 2, 2012

My Balcony Flowers

I am so happy to have my balcony. It’s such a nice sunny place. Especially these days that the sun is out. 
This spring I went to Obi Baumarkt and bought the flower-boxes and flowers. Last year when we moved in I had no patience for it at all. Now, every morning when I leave for work, I look up at the 4th floor (and no lift) at my balcony and my flowers and smile.



Die Magariten


 and my Stiefmuetterchen




However, yesterday the Stiefmuetterechen had to give way to Lavendel and Chrysanthemen






Living in India between an abundance of flowers makes me miss them. - the rich colors, the scents and simply its beauty.  I try my best with my little balcony. But I got the idea to try strawberries next year. Let's see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment