Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday at the Flea Market

Today was a nice quiet Sunday.... and even quite sunny and no rain. Wow! Should summer finally come? Late afternoon we passed by the Flea market at Rathaus Schoeneberg.  It's always open on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm. I guess we were a bit too late and the stalls were slowly closing. ... But here is a glimpse.






Haven't yet managed to check out the flea market at Mauerpark but this one should be good. There are so many flea markets in Berlin.

Afterwards we relaxed with Mango Lassie and Green Tea. 


2 comments:

  1. Rathaus Schoeneberg.
    This caught my eye after I checked out your blog because of your blog's name. My husband Peter and I recently spent two months in Berlin. I am very familiar with the above Rathaus because I grew up in this area. Peter is also from Berlin. But we migrated to Australia in 1959.
    We were in Berlin in Sept., Oct. and part of Nov.this year.
    But now we are back in Australia. We live 100 km south of Sydney. You might be interested in meeting up with a niece of mine who lives in Berlin. She is interested in education.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for passing by my blog. nice to hear from you.
      I hope to visit Australia at some point...
      I work with small children in a kindergarten. In which area does your niece work? all the best

      Delete