Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two funny birds

My parents have this lovely garden in Spandau. Whenever we go, it's surely relaxing. Unfortunately thanks to the unpredictable weather this summer, we don't have many barbecues.

However, there are these two funny birds. One spits water and the other ... I don't know. They look cute. Have a look! 



Somehow they cheer you up, I feel, even in this miserable summer which doesn't feel like summer. The weather keeps changing faster than I can go to the supermarket and back. Sun, rain, sun, rain and so on.  This year the summer sale started early and autumn fashion is already on the market. If this shouldn't be a reason to cry, then I don't know what should be. Berlin weather is unpredictable. Ok, I guess I should see the bright sight of it, I can wear summer AND autumn clothes all in one day. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment